Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My letter to Senator Olympia Snowe

Senator Olympia Snowe
154 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-5344
Toll Free: (800) 432-1599
Fax: (202) 224-1946


Dear Senator:
I hope you realize that by supporting the Baucus Health Care bill, you have confirmed your exit from the Federal Government when you come up for re-election. I am not truly surprised with your intention to vote for this fecal matter called reform, but I had hope that this time you might see the light.

With your support of this bill, you have ignored the will of the American people and displayed your disdain for the people. Elitists such as yourself forget who you work for and think that somehow we are beholden to you. That is not how it works Senator and it just shows your ignorance for the Constitution of the United States.

I and many others will be taking a serious interest in your next election cycle and will be supporting candidates that oppose you. This support will be financial and generous in nature. I will be offering web space to all of those that oppose you and we will expose you for the fraud that you are.

Casey Brown-Myers
XXXX XXXX
Lubbock Texas 79413
806-281-7486

At this writing, Senator Snowe's fax line is jammed. Everyone needs to keep up the pressure on this traitor to the American people.

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

  1. Count me in Casey. I can put opponent's links in my sidebar, and would do so gladly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reside in the state of Maine and cast my vote of Olympia Snowe. I'll proudly vote for her in the future. We really like the fact that our senator is independent and does not simply follow partisan dictates. Olympia will be our Senator for some time to come. Your letter is rant pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it odd that you are so "proud" of your liberal Senator and then you use the Anonymous moniker. There is bi-partisan "opposition" to this monumental government take over of our health care system and your proud that your Senator is the only Republican (RINO) to vote in favor. Bloggers, like Matt and myself, will do all we can to defeat Ms. Snowe in her next election. Thank you for your comments, but in the future please leave your name,as I usually don't read or respond to people named anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Matt! I will be trying to contact candidates and groups in Maine that oppose Sen. Snowe and offer space to help their cause. I will let you know when I have something that we can work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in California and am equally horrified with the passage of this bill and the "defection" of Olympia Snowe. Regardless of which side one identifies with, the health care reform bill is so blantantly flawed no one in their right mind would support it. Higher taxes, a lower quality of care, and still millions left without insurance. This is a disgrace to the American people and any Senator who would support this bill clearly does not have the interest of the people in mind and does not have my vote.

    Thanks for allowing me to post.

    ReplyDelete